Studded Biker Jacket

studded biker jacket

Studded Biker Jacket

Hello fashion blog readers! Apologies for the lack of posting over the last couple of weeks, I have been working on my new fashion blog site as this one will be transferring. Hopefully my new fashion blog will be up and running within the next two weeks. If you haven't already please take the time to like the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter to keep updated for when the fashion blog transfers.

In the mean time, I thought I'd share some of my Boxing Day purchases with y'all with my new Nikon D3100 DSLR camera which I was lucky enough to receive for Christmas. I have a lot of experimenting to do so please bear with me.

I wore an outfit to create a rock chick look with my blonde dip dye hair.

American Apparel Disco Pants
studded biker jacket
studded biker jacket

The Full Outfit:

Studded Biker Jacket - River Island
Speckle Top - Topshop Petite
Imperial Purple Disco Pants - American Apparel
Suede Boots - River Island
Gold Bag - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - Allumer
Owl Earrings - Accessorize

Here are some close ups:

River Island Suede Boots
Studded Biker Jacket
Studded Biker Jacket

Hopefully you can see the difference in the quality of the images with my new Nikon D3100

I have purchased the River Island Studded Jacket in a size 6 in the sales and it is a perfect fit as a petite, I am so delighted by this piece of women's clothing! The American Apparel Disco Pants were purchased for £74 (Not in a sale sadly!) in size XS but are a snug fit, ideally you will need to be a UK size 4 or 6 as a petite. The River Island Suede boots were another sale purchase in a UK size 4 and are surprisingly easy to walk in and I am somebody who really struggles with heels. These are a must have for petites for comfortable walking with an added 4 inches in height.

The Topshop speckle top from last year, you would probably have to look on Ebay UK for this. I purchased this in a UK size 4 petite.

So I shall end this post by wishing all of you a happy new year! Also, if you're a Made In Chelsea fan, there is an episode on for the Made In Chelsea end of season 4 party tonight. I attended this event and should be in the background of the mums with my fiancĂ©, so look out for the short blonde girl whilst the mums are interviewed! 

Wishing y'all the best for 2013! Xo


9 comments:

  1. I love the way you did the blond dip dye of your hair, the highlights and your eye makeup - and I really love the purple colour of your American Apparel Disco Pants too! Even though they weren't on sale they really make the outfit and look fantastic! Have a wonderful year 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I absolutely love this outfit, I'm a petite blogger to! So I'm just wondering how long are those disco pants on you? I'm getting them in the post soon, and I just hope to god they're not too long! :D

    Linnie, your new follow
    garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you so much! I'm 4ft 11", so based on my height, I'd say these are probably about 2-3 inches too long for me? But at the same time, they're so slim fitting that it doesn't really cause me any problems, I find the scrunch a teeny bit at the bottom, but nothing bad. The xxs were a better length but I worry I'd put weight on or something ha so I got XS instead. I'd say if you're about 5ft 2 these will probably be fine! Honestly though I do find these one of the best trouser type purchases I have ever made for my height.

      Hope that helps! :) I bet you're excited to receive them ha! :D xx

      Delete
  3. love your blog. i'm 4ft 9" so ur posts are really useful =D
    just wondering though where do you buy your shoes? i'm like size 34 it's such a challenge to find decent pumps. i can only wear wedge and boots so far =( so annoying

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove the outfit! Your jacket and shoes are rad! And BTW I love computer games! I even blog about them! I would love it if you dropped by my blog and if you like we could follow each other! Also, I'm hosting a giveaway! Please participate :)
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore your blog. Your style is great with wonderful pieces.

    Following u now via Goggle +/ bloglovin/ facebook. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Aggie Kwong
    Facebook: Miss Aggie Kwong

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of the comments I receive! You're all so wonderful! Thank you so much! :)