Made In Chelsea End Of Season Party

I have never written a blog post from my mobile before so here we go.

As you can see from the photo. I have a ticket to the Made In Chelsea end of season party. Eeeee. I feel rather excited.

I am on the coach to Victoria Coach station in London at the moment. Sadly the journey is taking a while so I decided to turn myself into an alien on my phone. It looks so trendy right? *cough* anyway yes, I will stop rambling.

I'm quite looking forward to this. I will spend the day wandering around Chelsea and take some snaps to upload to this blog for you all to see. I am really looking forward to walking down the Chelsea Embankment.

I'd like to hope at the party itself I'd have a chance to meet the Made In Chelsea cast but we shall see!

At the moment I am wearing my Topshop grey fur collar coat as it is lovely and warm. Look forward to my future blog post about the Made In Chelsea party and what I wore to it.

Have a good day! Xo





2 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous like always!

    I have finally joined the Liebster award! Here is the link: http://www.natalinaland.net/2012/12/liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much! I read it on the coach yesterday and really enjoyed it. :) you're so cool! I will comment on it properly when I can get access to a laptop! :) xx

      Delete

I really appreciate all of the comments I receive! You're all so wonderful! Thank you so much! :)