Cat Jumper

Cat Jumper

Cat Jumper From Urban Outfitters

Over the last two weeks I had been visiting my own parents alongside my fiancé's parents which involved me returning from my university life in Lincoln to my hometown, Bristol.

I have realised since leaving Bristol, how many things I miss about this place. The first being this location, Brandon Hill, it was featured in the last episode of Series 1 of Skins where Cassie and Sid meet at the bench. I have a lot of mixed memories of this place, some positive, some sad, so I felt the need to return to Brandon Hill to replace those saddening memories with happier ones.

I had also taken some time to browse Urban Outfitters whilst I was back as I had been missing this shop quite a lot since leaving Bristol. I made some lovely purchases in their Urban Renewal section, one of which was this cute cat jumper. Their Urban Renewal section mostly stocks clothes which are for all sizes. At first I was anxious about this purchase being only 4ft 11, however the material was of such great quality and the cut was so flattering I realised that these Urban Outfitters Urban Renewal clothes really could suit all sizes. I also have a crazy obsession with cats (No I'm not a crazy cat lady) so I had to make this purchase.

Cat Jumper
Cat Jumper
Cat Jumper
Topshop pom pom hat

The Full Outfit:
Cat Jumper - Urban Outfitters
Grey Dress - Topshop Petite
Red Pom Pom Hat - Topshop
Grey Tights - New Look
Military Boots - River Island

Cat Jumper
Cat Jumper

I have also taken photos of this cat jumper with another outfit to show how you can add that preppy look to any style.

Cat Jumper - Urban Outfitters
Studded Collar Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Faux Leather Shorts - Primark
Red Sparkly Tights - Topshop

Have a nice day! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all of the comments I receive! You're all so wonderful! Thank you so much! :)