Aztec Shorts

Indie Girl

Hipster Fashion - Aztec Print Shorts

Here is another quick fashion blog post, regarding my beautiful Urban Outfitters Aztec Print Shorts which I purchased in Toronto in Canada. I do worry Urban Outfitters is some form of black hole regarding my money... it swallows all of it. 

As a petite, I find lengths difficult with fashion. One of my tips regarding fashion for petites is to create the illusion of longer legs, which I do by keeping all of my shorts and skirts above the mid thigh length, I often find high waisted shorts or high waisted skirts the most flattering for petites.

These blue high waisted aztec shorts from Urban Outfitters are one of my favourite pieces of women's clothing for recreating hipster fashion. I have kept the colours in this outfit earthy and neutral and gone for a smoky eye look using my Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes kit. (You can check out my smoky eye make up tutorial by clicking here.)

Here are some photos of this hipster outfit I had taken outside of Lincoln Cathedral.

Blue Aztec Shorts
Hipster Girl
Blonde Hipster Hair
Foxy locks extensions
Blonde Dip Dye
Hipster Girl
Indie Girl

The Full Outfit:

Khaki Top / Khaki Jumper - Topshop
Aztec Shorts - Urban Outfitters
Bronze Bracelets - Topshop
Tartan Boots - Urban Outfitters
Black Shoulder Bag - George, Asda
Hair Extensions - Foxy Locks
Waistbelt - Primark


4 comments:

  1. looking good
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts!

    Www.lu3luscrossing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! We were both nominated by the adorable Natalina for a Liebster award so i wanted to check out ur blog! If you like it, follow my lifestyle & fashion blog on GFC and/or Bloglovin. Let me know in the comments and i will follow back :)

    http://prettylittlethingsbyab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really so ncie pics. Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of the comments I receive! You're all so wonderful! Thank you so much! :)