Topshop Short Fur Collar Swing Coat in Grey.


Topshop Short Fur Collar Swing Coat

Topshop Short Fur Collar Swing Coat in Grey. Winter Coat on Trend for 2012.

So in my last fashion blog post (Click here to read it!) I discussed my new Topshop Short Fur Collar Swing Coat in Grey compared to my Topshop Fur Lined Coat in Navy by Topshop Petite. In this fashion blog post I wanted to you you all how this grey coat makes a beautiful piece of women's clothing for winter 2012. This Topshop grey coat feels very on trend and looks so classy. I was debating whether this Topshop coat would actually suit me as I am not used to wearing this colour, I worried it was too much of a light grey to suit my fashion style. However, I have already fallen in love with this piece of clothing and now think I am nicely stocked up on a variety of coats and jackets on trend for the winter fashion of 2012.


Topshop Short Fur Collar Swing Coat
Topshop Short Fur Collar Swing Coat
Topshop Short Fur Collar Swing Coat
Topshop Short Fur Collar Swing Coat
Topshop Short Fur Collar Swing Coat
Topshop Short Fur Collar Swing Coat

Winter Outfit:

Short Fur Collar Swing Coat, Grey - Topshop
Black Leggings - Topshop Petite
Black Shoulder Bag - George Asda
Block Heel Slipper Shoes - George Asda.


You can buy this Topshop Short Fur Collar Swing Coat in Grey by clicking the link below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all of the comments I receive! You're all so wonderful! Thank you so much! :)