Made In Chelsea Season 4 Episode 5 Louise Thomspon's Aubergine Duffle Trim Coat from Miss Selfridge .

Louise Thompson Fur Collar Coat

Made In Chelsea Season 4 Episode 5 Louise Thomspon's Aubergine Duffle Trim Coat from Miss Selfridge .

Whether you watch Made in Chelsea or not, or whether you think it's a credible reality TV show, I can't help but think to myself Louise Thompson is a great fashion icon on television. There have been many times I have purchased women's clothing spotted on Blake Lively or Leighton Meester from the Gossip Girl fashion however, it would later come to my disappointment that I am just too short for their clothes to work on me. When watching Made In Chelsea, I was delighted to notice Louise Thompson was also a petite lady at around 5ft tall. I guess I will have to admit I am a stalker of her fashion, not in a creepy way but as a fashion blogger I find it refreshing to have a petite icon to follow so as soon as I spot a fashionable piece of clothing worn by Louise Thompson in an episode of Made in Chelsea I search until my wits end to find her clothes as I would hope it would be unlikely to be disappointed by the fit of the clothing on my petite figure as it worked so well on herself!


So today I wanted to write a fashion blog post about my latest coincidental discovery. I spent my Saturday night watching Made In Chelsea Season 4 Episode 4 on 4OD. I watch it mostly to laugh at the antics of Jamie, Francis and Proudlock (Oliver), alongside Ollie Locke (Of course!). The second reason I mostly watch it is to inspire myself and keep up with the latest fashion trends. I enjoyed the episode of Made in Chelsea as a whole but noticed very few items of women's clothing jumped out at me. The episode ended and I saw the snippets of the next episode, being Made In Chelsea Season 4 Episode 5. A scene was shown with Louise Thompson, upset with Spencer Matthews as he went out drinking with the boys (And did what?!) the night before she was to leave Chelsea and return to Edinburgh for university. Immediately I noticed her burgundy fur collar coat... It was very similar to a burgundy/red coloured duffle coat I had purchased from Topshop in the Boxing Day sale during winter 2011. However, this gorgeous winter coat had an incredible fur collar. (I am obsessed with fur collars at the moment.) Immediately after watching the preview for the next episode of Made in Chelsea I searched the internet for Louise Thompson's burgundy fur collar coat. I had little luck as the episode had not yet been released. I gave up and presumed it might have been my already owned Topshop Burgundy Duffle Coat with gold clasps which had maybe had a Topshop Burgundy Fur Collar Scarf added to this winter coat to adapt it to be on trend for winter 2012

Today I went for my usual stroll around town, on the hunt for Christmas presents for my fiancĂ©. After writing about my Topshop Short Fur Collar Swing Coat in a previous fashion blog post (Which you can read about by clicking here.) you can see I said I would refrain from purchasing any more coats this winter. Ha... Oh dear.

Little did I know as I entered House of Fraser and waltzed past the Miss Selfridge concession, a burgundy coloured fur collar coat would catch my eye. I glanced over and realised... that's the coat Louise Thompson wears in Season 4 Episode 5 of Made In Chelsea! I ran over to it, unfortunately they had already sold out in my local Miss Selfridge store of the UK size 4 so I purchased this in a UK size 6 for £80. (Ouch!) I do worry it is a little too big for me still but I noticed a UK size 4 is available on Miss Selfridge Online, so I am contemplating on swapping the size. Regardless, this coat is AMAZING. A beautiful winter coat on trend for winter 2012

This is the: Aubergine Duffle Trim Coat available from Miss Selfridge for £80.



Miss Selfridge Aubergine Duffle Trim Coat
Miss Selfridge Aubergine Duffle Trim Coat
Louise Thompson Burgundy Fur Collar Coat
Louise Thompson Burgundy Fur Collar Coat
Louise Thompson Burgundy Fur Collar Coat
Miss Selfridge Aubergine Duffle Trim Coat
Louise Thompson Burgundy Fur Collar Coat
Miss Selfridge Aubergine Duffle Trim Coat

Full Outfit:

Aubergine Duffle Trim Coat - Miss Selfridge
Brown Suede Heel Shoes - Dune

Isn't it gorgeous?! I am slightly gutted that the size 6 feels a little bit too big so I am definitely going to consider swapping for a UK size 4 in the hope of the sleeve length improving slightly. This winter coat is so classy and I am in love with the Aubergine Fur Collar. The Fur Collar is warm and will definitely be a great shield from those harsh winter winds during this cold season. If you're looking for both a fashionable winter coat and a practical winter coat I cannot recommend this enough. If you're a student, remember you can also receive 10% Student Discount at Miss Selfridge.

I would grab Louise Thompson's red fur collar coat soon as I imagine after Made In Chelsea Season 4 Episode 5 airs Monday night, this coat will probably sell out in a heart beat and like most of the other pieces of clothing from the Made In Chelsea fashion, it will also sell for extortionate amounts on Ebay UK

Thank you for reading! Hope you have all found this fashion post useful! Xo


5 comments:

  1. Haha I know that feeling! I won't buy anything - hey wait, that's nice - so is that - oh look there! xD The coat is lovely by the way though! x)
    ------
    Visit my fashion/beauty blog at dailydoseofgenius.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is just perfect!
    Love your blog! Following you on Bloglovin, hope you'll follow me back! <3

    Bloglovin
    Facebbok

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love your coat...
    soo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this coat - especially as soon as I saw it on Louise the other day when the episode aired, but it is sold out in every single Miss Selfridge :( so heartbroken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard about this episode but after reading your blog I did some research and ended up watching the first few episodes. It's so cool and I do agree with you Louise is a fashion icon.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of the comments I receive! You're all so wonderful! Thank you so much! :)