Topshop Cap Sleeve Flippy Tunic

Topshop Cap Sleeve Flippy Tunic

Topshop Cap Sleeve Flippy Tunic

After offering a fashion blog post about my Topshop Knitted Zip Front Cardi (Which you can read about by clicking here.) and displayed how a regular UK size 6 piece of clothing could still work with a petite figure I wanted to share another piece of women's clothing which can also work for petite ladies. Ladies dresses can be very hit and miss, I don't know about fashion for you but my fashion usually consists of mini dresses or mini skirts when it comes to this particular fashion style. I tend to find if a dress or skirt falls to my knees it doesn't suit me well and I often worry it makes me appear even shorter than I already am.

Wherever possible within women's clothing, I always seek out clothing that will offer an illusion of longer slender legs. (Yes this does backfire when wearing an outfit like this for fall and winter fashion with the weather being so cold in England!)

Topshop Cap Sleeve Flippy Tunic


For a long time now I had been admiring this Topshop Cap Sleeve Flippy Tunic in Black through Topshop online. At £20, I couldn't help but feel this was an amazing fashion bargain. The reviews of this black Topshop Flippy Dress were very positive. The only worry I had for this item of women's clothing was that it was not from the petite range. Immediately I thought dresses from Topshop would either be too long, or the neckline would feel too loose or the waist would not hug my figure in the right places.

Topshop Cap Sleeve Flippy Tunic

My desire for this beautiful Topshop Cap Sleeve Flippy Tunic grew even stronger when I went into a Topshop UK store during the Topshop sale, in which I purchased some cute Lip Gloss Pots from the Topshop Polish range. (You can read about these by clicking here.)

This Topshop Tunic looked very tiny and was a Bodycon dress. I noticed the waist looked figure hugging so decided to purchase this amazingly cheap dress in black. I'm so glad I did! The length of this Topshop dress is perfect for creating a classy and casual look. The length falls just above my knees and I absolutely love its flippy style. I hope you can see from these photos just how well this Topshop Cap Sleeve Flippy Tunic fits. Bear in mind I am only around 4ft11 so this really does represent petite style well!

As another note, this was purchased in a UK size 6. So this is a representation of how this would look for the size 6 Topshop Cap Sleeve Flippy Tunic.

Topshop Cap Sleeve Flippy Tunic

The full outfit:

Black Cap Sleeve Flippy Tunic - Topshop
Fur Collar Biker Jacket - Topshop
Brown Vintage Satchel Bag - Primark
Khaki Lace Trim Ankle Socks - Topshop
Brown Suede Heels - Dune
Silver and Purple Flower Necklace - Accessorize.

As you can see I am wearing some khaki lace trim ankle socks I purchased from Topshop online. I had previously done a fashion blog post regarding ankle socks over tights for fall and winter fashion. (You can read about this by clicking here.)

I also just want to show you the cap sleeve feature of this Topshop dress up close so you can see how well it frames the neck and shoulder area. 

Topshop Cap Sleeve Flippy Tunic

Topshop Cap Sleeve Flippy Tunic

Topshop Cap Sleeve Flippy Tunic

Topshop Cap Sleeve Flippy Tunic

Here is a close up of my full outfit. I feel like my Topshop Fur Collar Biker Jacket compliments this dress very well! I have written a previous fashion blog post regarding this biker jacket and how it works with my Topshop Grey Speckle Tee Dress. (You can read this post by clicking here.)

I hope you have all enjoyed this fashion blog post! Thank you all so much for the support! Now go out and treat yourself to some cheap dresses from Topshop.


1 comment:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love very beautiful dress and sexy dress. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    sexy dresses

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of the comments I receive! You're all so wonderful! Thank you so much! :)