Made In Chelsea Inspired Fashion and MAC Blankety Lipstick!

Made In Chelsea Inspired Fashion Rosie Fortescue and Louise Thompson

This is an attempt at my serious face, as I'm reading a book called Serious Games.

Okay, Facebook is open on my screen and I'm also pulling silly faces at the camera but I genuinely was reading for about 6-7 hours this evening trying to choose a concise question for my dissertation. It has been tedious and a bit nerve racking however I finally cracked it and got the go ahead.

My final year project will be studying how warning signs within gaming and how computer games technology can motivate behavioural change within survival horror games. Sounds interesting to all of you out there I'm sure! Ha.

So enough of that and what you are really here for.

New Look Sequin Peter Pan Collar Blouse Louise Thompson Made In Chelsea Topshop Wet Look Leggings Rosie Fortescue
Gold Sequin Peter Pan Collar Blouse - New Look
Black Wet Look Leggings - Topshop Petite
Brown Batwing Cardigan - White Stuff
Brown Leather Lace Up Military Boots - River Island
Bronze Elasticated Bracelets - Topshop

Previously in August, I had made a Youtube video make up and fashion tutorial of Louise Thompson from Made in Chelsea. If you haven't already seen it feel free to check it out.


As winter is fast approaching I have been excited about wearing my Topshop wet look leggings frequently again as they were one of my favourite items of clothing from last autumn and I don't feel they've gone out of fashion at all!

I realised I could create a Made In Chelsea inspired look with my New Look Sequin Collar Top as seen on Louise Thompson here and my Topshop Wet Look Leggings similar the Topshop Leather Trousers seen on Rosie Fortescue here.

I guess Made in Chelsea is my guilty pleasure of reality television when I'm not watching anime or geeking out with Breaking Bad or the Walking Dead. I really do need something to make me smile or chuckle a bit once in a while.

In terms of fashion I find both Rosie and Louise hugely important to my fashion inspiration, alongside the other cast.

New Look Sequin Peter Pan Collar Blouse Louise Thompson Made In Chelsea Topshop Wet Look Leggings Rosie Fortescue
Gold Sequin Peter Pan Collar Blouse - New Look
Black Wet Look Leggings - Topshop Petite
Brown Batwing Cardigan - White Stuff
Brown Leather Lace Up Military Boots - River Island
Bronze Elasticated Bracelets - Topshop

Bear in mind also I am only about 4'10, so for us petites I hope you can see how flattering an outfit this is at adding an illusion of height to our appearance!

MAC Lipstick Shade Blankety Pink Review
MAC Lipstick shade Blankety

Finally, for make up, I am wearing my MAC lipstick in shade Blankety. It's a very pleasant pastel pink that does not stand out or appear too flashy. I love the smell of MAC lipsticks and it offers a thick coat over my lips! Gorgeous stuff! Here's how it looks with the rest of my make up.

MAC Lipstick shade Blankety Review
MAC Lipstick shade Blankety
Hope you have all enjoyed this post! Have a lovely evening! 

1 comment:

I really appreciate all of the comments I receive! You're all so wonderful! Thank you so much! :)