Foxy Locks Hair Extensions Caramel Blonde Review.


Foxy Locks Extensions

It has been six months since I purchased my foxy locks hair extensions. (I actually couldn't believe this when I remembered.) They served me so well over the summer period of 2012 making an amazing difference to my summer fashion and also assisting in my current fall and winter trends. I've styled them, changed their colour slightly and put them through all sorts of hair trauma however, they are still in great condition so I felt the need to write a Foxy Locks review on my fashion blog to share my positive experience with you all, especially if you're looking to purchase some thick gorgeous weaves of real hair to extend your current look.

 

These Foxy Locks hair extensions were purchased in shade Caramel Blonde. You can find them through the following link:


The picture on the left shows you the exact condition and length of the extensions. I CANNOT describe how soft these hair extensions were to touch when they arrived. The weaves were thick and the hair was of an amazing quality.

I had been watching reviews through YouTube and was mostly anxious about the colour, as I felt I never received a fully clear representation of the hair extensions' colour. So naturally, I was relieved when these lush extensions were a perfect match!

I trimmed some of the length off, purely out of wanting a slightly shorter length for my style. The picture on the right shows them at the newly trimmed length.

The next picture should show you how WELL these Foxy Locks extensions blend with my real hair. (Apologies about my silly face.)


So, if you ignore my face and ridiculous pose, what I was more hoping to show you was how realistic these extensions look.

Not one of my friends who hadn't seen me in a while guessed I was wearing hair extensions. The general public didn't seem to know and occasionally I received compliments about my shiny hair. As you can also see, I have roots, I was in the process of growing my hair out so I could return it to its natural hair colour for the fall and winter seasons. The hair extensions blended so well with the tips of my hair, allowing the colour to flow nicely, creating more of a dip dye hairdo and therefore looking like real hair.

However, it got to a stage where I couldn't wear them anymore, my roots had grown out so long I just needed to darken the rest of my real hair.

I have previously written a beauty blog post about the product I used and the outcome of this hair dye which you can read about by clicking this link.

A Change of Style to Darker Blonde


This change, using L'Oreal Paris New Excellence Cream in Shade 7 Natural Dark Blonde had this effect on my hair. I was so happy with it but also worried this would be the time I would have to part ways with the best hair extensions I had ever met.

I get quite self conscious about my hair length. I worry that short hair doesn't suit me as well as long hair. I began to contemplate whether to dye my extensions or not. I had used cheap hair extensions in the past, purchased on Ebay or local salon services and not only found that after a month would wear out, but also remembered they did not respond to hair dye in a positive way at all. I also remembered that in the cases where it is successful, hair extensions can be dyed darker but not lightened.

As these lush extensions had cost me a rather large amount of money I was worried about ruining them. I was more so contemplating listing them on Ebay UK to make some money back to put towards a new set in the correct shade. However, when looking through the website, I worried the correct shade wasn't there, had I just gone a tiny bit darker with my new hairdo the light brown shades may have been fine but this was not the case.

I decided to take a risk, in the hope of reuniting myself with the best hair extensions I had ever met and applied the same L'Oreal hair dye to my Foxy Locks Extensions. The result was amazing! A real success, now I wear them almost every day again!







There we go! So as you can see from the last few images (Some taken from previous fashion blog posts.) these newly dyed Foxy Locks hair extensions responded to the L'Oreal Paris hair dye really well! I wear them straight, wavy or even curled depending on my mood.

They're still in amazing condition! After six months of wear and dying, I am so impressed by these blonde extensions

I will say, after possibly three months, you may notice they get a little matted. I often find given I condition them a bit and straighten them after they return to their luxurious condition and feel amazing again. These have brought so much confidence into my life and are a lot of fun to style!

So yes I will say these are THE BEST HAIR EXTENSIONS I have ever used. I would say the price might seem scary, but believe me, I spent more on replacing cheaper hair extensions over the same time period. Cheap hair extensions for a full head set were still costing me around £30-£45 a time and didn't last for any longer than two months so I cannot recommend these enough to you all!

I hope you have found my Foxy Locks review helpful, now go and treat yourself to some beautiful weaves and give yourself a new hairdo!


15 comments:

  1. Oh I love these! The extensions look so natural. Kind of sort of looking them up right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The foxy locks hair extensions looking very nice.........



    Black hair extensions

    ReplyDelete

  3. I precisely wanted to thank you so much all over again. I am not sure what I would have gone through in the absence of these tips provided by you directly on my topic. It was actually the frightful setting for me personally, however , discovering the very specialized form you managed that took me to leap for delight. Hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Idea. The greatest advantage of hair ekstensions is that it gives you your dream hairstyle instantly. You need not wait for six to twelve months to get the long hair that can swing past your shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. I'm truly grateful and really impressed.Hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hair Extensions are a must have for anyone who loves to experiment with their hair. Buying good quality ones are definitely worth an investment and if they are appropriately taken care of, then they can really last a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stevie Nicks robes maxi-esque complets avec des manches blouson abruptes, des arcs chatte et Studio 54 disco-prĂȘts Vestes Homme.

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice posts,thanks for your help,powered by human hair extensions online official mall.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i got tricksy locks
    Hair Extension course
    a couple ofbout a year and a past and that they were terrible however i feel it had been attributable to my hair being quite short

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our factory covers an area of more than 1,000 square meters and has 120 skilled professional employees.We supply customers with qualified products with competitive and favorable price via strict quality control procedures and rich experience. We have well-equipped testing equipment and strong technical force. The virgin Tape in hair extensions we provided are 100% natural human hair without anything mixed and never go through chemical process Now our monthly output is more than 40,000 pieces of hair extensions and more than 4,000 pieces wigs and toupees, mainly exported to North America,Europe,Australia,Africa, Russia, Japan,Brazil,and other 20 countries.
    Welcome to negotiate business and establish a long term win-win partnership.Your benefits are my benefits.We hope to join hands with friends in different regions to create a brilliant future.
    httt://www.emedahair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The virgin Clip in hair

      extensions
      we provided are 100% natural human hair without anything mixed and never go through chemical process Now our monthly output is more than 40,000 pieces of hair extensions and more than 4,000 pieces wigs and toupees, mainly exported to North America,Europe,Australia,Africa, Russia, Japan,Brazil,and other 20 countries. realy?

      Delete

I really appreciate all of the comments I receive! You're all so wonderful! Thank you so much! :)